Friday, April 4, 2014

Weekend is here. What a week it was!

My leg cramp is going away slowly.  I still reported to boot camp on Thursday.  It was not a cardio day, but a strength day.  There were three stations.  First station had to do staggered push-ups, then bear walk to the next station.  I was not sure how my leg would feel, but it helped my leg to "bear walk".   At the next station we had to do diamond push ups and then onto the next station moving along "inch worm style".  The longest part was getting from one station to another doing the bear walk or inch walk.  Of course I sometimes need a pain reliever before my boot camp session.  And I properly stretch before boot camp.
I have a plan for the weekend.  My plan is to use the treadmill at home on Saturday and Sunday.  I will get to the gym for some weight training, chest exercises.  Having a plan is very important.  Do you have a plan?

Please leave your comments, I'd like to know what others fellow fitness people are doing for exercise on the weekend.  Th
anks for all your support, and have a great weekend! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment