Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Third month of Bootcamp

Hi Folks, there's a bigger group of Boot camp soldiers in May.  Instead of the one rank of 8 soldiers, we had 3 ranks of 6 soldiers.  It's nice to go on a run with about 20 people.

There are 10 sessions per month that I make it to.   So after 2 months, I have attended 20 sessions.  Those 20 grueling, and demanding sessions have had the result of changing my shape, and I finally dropped an extra 3 pounds that were so hard to lose.  I have to say, they told me that I would hurt, for a long time, and they were serious, after 2 months still alot of Tylenol being popped. I don't want to take Tylenol forever, so my body better stop hurting so bad.  Many recommend drinking a lot of water, and I try to drink1.5 liters per day, but perhaps I need more that that. It was recommended to take Calcium Magnesium too, and so I have started taking it.

Tonight should be an experience of burpies, suicides, and a longer jog/run.  Lots of sweat, shortness of breath, and shall I say it, Pain!?

Have a great day!
normsfitness.wordpress.com
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTDBYfXc0Xr0LnME9EuVyYg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5_-gqmYmi0
Ottawa, Ontario Canada


No comments:

Post a Comment